Reservations are received in advance, and the confirmation of arrival is 2 to 3 days before the scheduled arrival. If you cancel your arrival, please do so in a timely manner.
BE AWARE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANGRY AND DOGS THAT ARE NOT SOCIALIZED.
If it is necessary that we come to pick up your pet, a previous announcement is required, as well as an appointment for arrival and / or return, because time is organized according to our daily activities. In advance we ask you to observe the agreed time of your arrival (if you bring your pet) with us, and if there is a sudden change, please let us know.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ON ARRIVAL
1. Evidence of regular vaccination - rabies, hepatitis, parvovirus, parainfluenza.
2. Information on if your pet has suffered from some disease and what sort of disease.
3. If the pet is receiving treament of any sort, it is necessary to take medicines (sufficient quantity for time yourpet is staying with us), as well as the necessary supplements.
4. Evidence that it is protected from ecto and endo parasites, and we need to know when and what was used for treatment. If not, we can do it for you (we charge those services) and in case you do not want it - it goes to your responsibility.
5. Specify the contact person and her information
6. Data on the veterinarian in charge of your pet. Also, make sure you have enough food for your pet's stay. You can prepare toys, towels, rugs, but do not be surprised if your pet destroys them. This is a new environment for him, and he can behave differently. Sudden changes in diet can lead to a disbalance of the metabolism of your pet and that’s why we insist that the owner brings out the usual food so that the daily ritual of nutrition remains unchanged.
HOW TO BEHAVE ON THE DAY OF YOUR PET’S ARRIVAL TO OUR HOTEL
- - Spend enough time upon your pet’s check-in to provide us with all the necessary information about your pet. Animals are very sensitive to changes in our behavior and feelings. If you are stressed and upset, your pet can project the same emotions! So just relax..
- - Do not feed your pet four hours before coming to the hotel, because the new environment is a great excitement for him and there may be abdominal distress, diarrhea, vomiting or something similar
- - Relax - Your pet is in very good hands and a safe environment filled with love.
- the first and last day of your pet's stay is paid regardless of the time of reception and check-out
- the ability to pay cash, or if it is paid to the account of the company we advise you to do the payment 2-3 days before your pet is accepted (purpose of payment: services) and save the receit and bring it with you
- if the shorter period of stay than the one agreed, please, let us know about the changes on time
- for a longer period of time it is possible to arrange with more favorable prices for the stay. The same goes in case you have more than one dog in our hotel.
- Every day you can get an update about your pet by sms, phone or e-mail.
For any further information and price list, please feel free to call us. Plan your time and your pets days with zero stress.